Saturday 17 January 2015

blogging health check.

I went on to my progress to see how well I am doing so far with the blogging tasks:


This is what my teacher said.:
There is some good work here Tim with evidence of real potential with this aspect of the coursework. However, there is a reliance on group posts with very few individual posts, which makes it hard to distinguish your work and contribution from the other group members - and means that there is little differentiation in my feedback to you and Charlie. Nevertheless, there is some good work here so please can you consider my feedback regarding strengths and less strong aspects of your current blog and then complete the to do list at the bottom of the page. If you can do this, I expect your mark and grade to increase considerably.  well done!

strengths:
- mostly up to date
- some detail in your work
- evidence of some nice research into genre and titles
less strong:
- some gaps where tasks are missing
- presentation of photos - you need to use an app to present these more creatively (photobucket, gif etc...)
- frequency of posting is inconsistent
- mostly group posts - only 1 individual post

to do:
1. complete all research blog tasks as we move into planning
2. improve and maintain frequency of posting at least 3 x weekly
3. think of creative ways to present work using a range of ICT
4. make sure all the blog post titles relate to the actual task e.g. your task 6 doesn't correspond with task 6 on the blog check list
5. try to complete more individual posts so we can see your own engagement and contribution


The improvements that I will make to my work include using a better range of ICT and do more independent posts as I have done mainly groups posts  


No comments:

Post a Comment