Wednesday 4 March 2015

How it felt being killed in Juvenile massacre - charlie

In our title sequence 'the juvenile massacre' I played charlie Martini the local school bully who always gets his own way. I enjoyed playing this role because it allowed me to be a little different to what I would be in real life.

I also enjoyed being killed in our title sequence as I've always wanted to role play being dead and I enjoyed the use of the fake blood.

Overall I did think the roles where correctly suited to each character as I played the bully who gets killed well and Tim played the nerd who really is a killer very well also.

Below is a link of other movies which involved bullies who are killed by a weaker figure or vice versa.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/21623/top-ten-outcast-revenge-movies-in-horror-history/


No comments:

Post a Comment